Is the Devout Emblem bugged?
I swear its bugged. If you get a 4k you're supposed to get at least Gold, with 9 or more hooks granting iridescent. Yet I keep getting silver despite getting multiple 4K's
I swear its bugged. If you get a 4k you're supposed to get at least Gold, with 9 or more hooks granting iridescent. Yet I keep getting silver despite getting multiple 4K's
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because of this stupid bug I can't get the "Spilling Blood" challenge done that requires 3 Gold Devout Emblems. And since its the first killer challenge I can't do any of the other ones which SUPER frustrating.
Yes, it's bugged.
You'll have to keep trying until it counts the kills.
yep, i hope its gets hot fixed soon.