Error 111

Platform: Steam

How often: Once

Steps to reproduce: Start leveling character, end two bloodlines and press esc.

Today, after game, when I get into lobby and started leveling Yui with bp which I got into match, after ending second bloodline my game freezed for a moment and I couldn't press esc to get into menu. When I finally got into menu, I've got error 111 and my game back into loading screen and looped on initialization. I had to restart Steam because alt+f4 didn't work (I lost connection with Internet for a 10 seconds when initialization).

When I back into game, Yui was on level before I started leveling her.

I give up with this game and strange errors which shouldn't happened. This code was usually connected with post-game lobby (you're not getting bp) not with leveling character.

I don't have any screenshot, because this disappear before I did one. My Internet connection was good (Ethernet)

Tagged: Pending

Comments