Monstrous Shrine value
I don’t care how bad people think it is. If you wanna camp people to death in the basement this is your perk.
Pair it with the one shot killers so nobody can save them.
Praise the entity.
I don’t care how bad people think it is. If you wanna camp people to death in the basement this is your perk.
Pair it with the one shot killers so nobody can save them.
Praise the entity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would buff it, by blocking all pallets and windows for 30/45/60 seconds in a 30 meters radius, whenever someone in the basement is unhooked.