Trapper add-ons "falling off" after every game

DESCRIPTION

I've played five games as Trapper tonight and after every single game I go back into my loadout and my add-ons are no longer applied. I noticed after the first game because I knew I had used up my last brown bag add-on but my brown springs was also removed so I thought that a bit odd.

I put on yellow setters and yellow bag, which I have more than one of each, and go into my next game. Game finishes, I'm getting ready for the next one and want to check the yellow bag because I wasn't sure if I could carry three or not and I find that I have no add-ons equipped, two blank slots. Still have plenty of what I used last game in my inventory. Equip the same two I had and once the game is done they are not on. Same for game four and same for game five.

I've not tested with other add-ons and as bugs so this one is a minor inconvenience over all but still thought I'd make a post about it.

I play on PC via Steam.

Edit: Of course the very next game I play after making this post the add-ons are still there. But I used up the last of my brown Sacrifice offerings so that spot naturally was empty as it should be. Not sure if that did anything or not. I've got four brown Brutality offerings to burn so I'll see if the add-ons stay on after this next game.

Edit 2: Last update. Played another game, came back to loadout and add-ons were once again not there but my offering was. Still have a few of the add-ons I was using last game so they didn't run out on me.

Edit 3: So last edit wasn't the last edit. Changed to bug report formatting which I should have looked at before.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Trapper
  • Perks played: Barbecue & Chilli, Whispers, Sloppy Butcher, Brutal Strength
  • Map: Ormond, Rancid Abattoir x2, Blood Lodge, Underground Laboratory x2, Groaning Storehouse
  • Frequency of the issue: Every game but one so far, and the game it didn't happen was the game I used the last one of an offering I had so that slot was empty as expected.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Log attached

Tagged: Pending

Comments