"in order to access this content a network connection is required"
I get this error now since 30 minutes, i got it the last days too but not frequently.
Why does this happen over and over again?
Tagged:
Addressed
I get this error now since 30 minutes, i got it the last days too but not frequently.
Why does this happen over and over again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And to clear things, yes i have a working and stable network, it´s only DBD which crashes over and over again.
Same. I am literally posting this while DbD tells me there is no network connection. It has happened ~3 times now, out of 6 games. Had a survivor game where the killer suddenly dropped too, but I don't know if that was this or rage quitting.
This issue still shows up, it´s nice to wait 10-15 minutes for a lobby and when the game should start, i get kicked out :) I like this lobby simulator so much.
Is this issue at least known by the Devs?