hidden jigsaw boxes
I was playing on pc kate denson she had a trap on her I left the box while trying to get the trap of jigsaw hit me and I didn't see the aura of that box until I finished on last box that was lit up
Tagged:
Pending
I was playing on pc kate denson she had a trap on her I left the box while trying to get the trap of jigsaw hit me and I didn't see the aura of that box until I finished on last box that was lit up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Need a little more info here. Are you sure the Killer wasn't using the addon that hides the puzzle boxes?
Also the auras of those boxes are hidden if you've searched them already
I'm sure she wasn't useing that add on because I saw all other boxes but just not that one and I didn't searched it