The Trickster

Is the trickster really that bad?

Comments

  • We're gonna need to wait till next Tuesday to see if he gets any buffs / changes to his kit & addons before we make a statement on his performance.

    Besides, he's a new killer. People have yet to master him.

    PTB might as well be dead around now since everyone is playing LIVE so there's not a lot of learning potential to be had.

  • Yep pretty much a worse huntress sadly. I dont think its one of those cases where you can say "we haven't learned him yet" ethier since he's really quite basic power whise.

  • He's like the third killer in a row that is bad in PTB. I have full confidence he'll be much better when he comes to live. Keep in mind, his main event ability was apparently bugged and a little bit more tweaks to his power and he can be a fun killer.

  • @Zeus said:

    He's like the third killer in a row that is bad in PTB. I have full confidence he'll be much better when he comes to live. Keep in mind, his main event ability was apparently bugged and a little bit more tweaks to his power and he can be a fun killer.

    This post reminded me of GhostFace's PTB

  • Ghostface got buffed while in PTB wasn't he? I wonder why the devs dont update PTB anymore.

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2015271#Comment_2015271

    Ghostface got buffed while in PTB wasn't he? I wonder why the devs dont update PTB anymore.

    He got a massive buff due to his counter being you spinning your camera