XBox One: Devout Not Working - Unable to do "Spill Blood" Challenge

I currently play on XBox One. I am trying to do the Archive however I am stuck at one particular one which uses Devout.. Devout is not working correctly. I hooked survivors 10 times and 3 kills in first match, 11 times and 4 kills in 2nd match, 10 times and 4 kills in 3rd match, and 12 hooks and 4 kills in 4th match. Each time I have recieved silver metal in Devout.  

Because Devout is not working correctly, I am unable to pass the "Spill Blood" Challenge in the Archive of get 3 gold metals or higher in Devout category. Cannot pass that for Killer side due to it is virtually obtainable. Every thing I do I get a silver.

Please fix this feature or change the Archive.

Reproducuction:

I have done 4 and more matches. Each time I get 10 or more hooks, I still obtain silver. I tried shutting off game, redownloading game, and etc still not working. Xbox is up to date, interent is good. It seems as if it's a bug on your end.

Tagged: Pending

Comments