Baboozle is OP, should be Nerfed.
Infinite’s are just a mind game... it’s TOTALLY not the killers fault they can’t catch me. And if you camp you should be E R A S E D windows aren’t strong enough, there should be a survivor perk that increases vault speed by 420%. THE DEVS DON’T CARE ABOUT SURVIVORS.... REEEEE!!!
Comments
Removing infinities goes against the devs original design of the game.
/s just in case people don't get sarcasm.
TOXIC SL SL SLU LU LU UT UT T!
@Jack11803

Did you just... BAMBOOZLE ME!?
It's the only way to show my love...
I think Bitter Murmur should be nerfed.
Let's be honest here, 80% of people who use this perk use it because its fcking called "Bamboozle".
Freddy fedora tip to you sir.
The illuminati called. They coming after you.
You are absolutely correct.
Did you just use the Necronomicon on this thread M8!?
Holy c r a p I didn't realize how old this thread was.
Well I guess you just got...
BaMbOoZlEd
There's so much Bamboozling going on here I feel like i'm on a doggo appreciation facebook page!
Book face is best
dogs are the best