Glyph question
How many glyphes did spawn in one rift?
I always thought 1? But I saw a second today. I was unsure it was mine or it was from another person who also had dhte quest.
Hope someone knows.
How many glyphes did spawn in one rift?
I always thought 1? But I saw a second today. I was unsure it was mine or it was from another person who also had dhte quest.
Hope someone knows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only 1 spawns that you can interact with, But you can see other people's glyph but cant interact with them.
Anyone doing the quest spawns an individual Glyph...potentially five can spawn in a given trial.