Are the developers gonna fix hit boxes?!

It has been over a month now, and the hit boxes are still terrible. I get hit threw windows while being so far away from them, and still getting hit threw pallets. I think their delaying the fix for as long as possible because more people will play killer. Well guess what, so many people are leaving the game because of this period.

Comments

  • @Heyitzmetehe said:

    It has been over a month now, and the hit boxes are still terrible. I get hit threw windows while being so far away from them, and still getting hit threw pallets. I think their delaying the fix for as long as possible because more people will play killer. Well guess what, so many people are leaving the game because of this period.

    The hit boxes have never been better imo especially after the awful d sync issue before the last update.. This to me sounds like a ping issue on your end. I’ve greeded windows and pallets properly and the killer swings and misses almost 80% of the time and with Spine chill and resilience (vault build) it’s even easier..