Is it a cheat or am I just paranoid
I was playing a match with Bubba where I faced againts 4 survivor. During the match there was an Ace guy and after he sprint while I was away when I try to kill him with my chainsaw sweep he just run even faster. Moreover whenever I faced him my connection starts to decreased and the last is I was using Tinkerer and I was really close to the gen that tinkers. The gen tinkered I came here in 2 sec maybe 3 and there was no one. I dced the game and reported them all and they were like "you suck,dont cry". I am just asking you am I paranoid and this kinds of things are normal or is it really a hack?
Also note that I checked all the possible places where the surv might escape.
Comments
“The Gen that Tinkers” - Quote of the day!
would really help your case if you had video of it
Sadly I dont record my matches. I am a rank 6 killer and survivor I know the thrill of the game. There are really good survivors I know them and the team were good that I was faced. Especially the last Tinkerer scenario was made me dced the game after I saw no one at the area. I checked the closest lockers,areas,hide places and etc... Any place that they can escape during 2-3 secs and there was nobody.
you know poised is a thing right?
quick and quiet + dance with me?
fixated?
Yeah I know they re a thing. Still I wish I was recorded that match. It is hard to tell now the others if it is hack or pure luck or maybe server latency and etc...
I think you were just paranoid. Fixated is 1 perk that could make someone disappear very fast w/o being tracked. He could have taken the perfect route and just Line of sighted you until he was behind a jungle gym or in the clear to start running. Could have been a tree, a rock, anything really.
You should have taken a screenshot of their perks in the end-game lobby though at the very least. Without knowing what they were running, especially without any video proof, its hard to weigh in on this.
No video, no screenshot of survivor perks...
You really think we can tell based on this?