Stealth

Been noticing this whole week I been running into alot of stealth type survivor who mostly hide all game making it kinda boring. 7/10 I been running into these type of survivors. Any idea on how to deal with them or any good tracking perks I could try to utilize?

Comments

  • For Killers you could try The Legion or The Doctor, they both basically eliminate stealth.

    As for Perks, I would suggest Whispers or Stridor, those pesky Blendettes will have their day ruined by any of these two perks.


    Whispers gives you an idea where a Survivor is and where you should be, if it lights up you know somebody is near you.

    Stridor is there just to counter Iron Will, which most stealthy Survivors use.

  • Whispers is great for dealing with immersed survivors but if you find it hard to use you could try spies from the shadows instead

    You could try aura reading addons like bubba’s light chassis or clowns cigar box too