Lightborn doesn't stop being stunned

Played: Doctor with BBQ, distressing, Lightborn, and Whispers.


Picked up survivor, got hit with a flashlight. I got points for evasion, but I was stunned and dropped survivor. I did still see the survivor with the flashlight's aura as usual.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • You sure it wasn't a Decisive Strike or a Pallet stun?

  • It was not. I got the light burn visual effect, the blood point notification for having evaded a flashlight.

    Pretty sure lightborn was supposed to stop the visual blindness as well, it did not.

    It was after I had picked up the survivor and taken several steps.

  • Is it possible you got head-on stunned?


    If a survivor uses head-on with quick and quiet, there's no sound effect when it happens

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Is it possible you got head-on stunned?

    If a survivor uses head-on with quick and quiet, there's no sound effect when it happens

    I really don't think so. I saw the effect of being blinded, and I don't think I was near any locker.


    I'll try to recreate it at some point. I don't often run lightborn though.