Does anyone else experience this problem?
I wouldn't call it a problem but it is something I've noticed that happens quite often. When I play killer and down a survivor, they usually get to crawl a few feet away and hide before my after hit animation is finished but when I get down as survivor, I barely get to crawl an inch or two before the killer picks me up, even with tenacity. The only way I get to crawl any sort of distance is when I'm downed immediately after vaulting a window. Just find it really weird.
Comments
I experience the same issue.
I've had the same issue. As a survivor I get picked up in seconds. but when I'm a killer the survivor disappears before I can get them after the down sometimes.
I don't think the killers should stop moving when they clean off their weapons. I get not being able to hit but hitting a survivor shouldn't penalize you it sometimes does.