Group loaded into different maps then DC

I was grouped yesterday with a friend (who was also on voice chat with me) and two random survivors. Their names and red ready checks stayed on the screen while the offerings were displayed. My name disappeared. I ended up on the Rotten Fields map. The rest of the group was sent to Yamaoka's Estate. After two or three seconds or so of loading into the map, we were all disconnected. I lost two pips. My friend lost one. Someone suggested it could be related to a dropped internet connection, but our voice chat never cut out.

2021-03-09.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • They seem to be having a LOT of server issues. I have never had connection issues, but I am getting the must be connected to the network bug almost every other game. I think this is just another example of that.