FYI the mmr is still on
That's why rank 1's may encounter rank 20 on their nurse that they never played or rank 20s encountering rank 1 killers for some reason
That's why rank 1's may encounter rank 20 on their nurse that they never played or rank 20s encountering rank 1 killers for some reason
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know. I barely play Ms. Piggy but I'm still getting the usual red ranks. I guess, you're experience may vary kind of thing.
I think it's just broken matchmaking being broken matchmaking honestly. One game I can get out against a team of grey ranks, the next a team of red ranks. Just the usual broken matchmaking.
Matchmaking only works for quick ques and Survivors, the moment it starts taking awhile killers get paired against anyone.