cosmetic glitch in lobby

I'm pretty sure this is a switch only glitch because i don't see it happening to people on other devices but I could be wrong.

So when you join a lobby and your waiting for everyone to ready up there's a option to change the survivor your playing as, but whenever I switch survivors all my cosmetics come off and it changes the character back to their default clothes. In the customization thing it shows that I have them equipped but they don't show on my character so I have to put them back on. It doesn't happen when your looking for a match, but when you find a lobby with other players. I think it started when the map reworks on Gideon and Crotus got released because since then it's been acting up.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Actually, I’m a console user (Xbox One) and I’ve been experiencing this a lot lately!


    & When I have to change the outfit in the lobby, I look like a douche 🥲 showing off when I just want to be pretty lol.