BLACK PIPPING BUT STILL LOSING A PIP
This happened to me today (10.3.21), I was rank 4, I went to the board to see what rank killer when I pressed back again to see what emblems I got, it showed me this. Anyone else had this problem
Tagged:
Mod
This happened to me today (10.3.21), I was rank 4, I went to the board to see what rank killer when I pressed back again to see what emblems I got, it showed me this. Anyone else had this problem
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has happened to me before, never posted it because I didn't k is about this place XD
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.