Devout being silver even tho it should be gold

So i'm rather certain that this isn't something i've misunderstood. So a sacrifice = 2 points, 8 required for Devout gold, yet I sacrificed them all and I still got silver.

image_2021-03-10_201408.png Silver.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same, I just had a 4K game, all hooks, and only got silver. I did not get nine individual hooks, so wasn't expecting the "10 HOOK ACTIONS" award but by my count should have gotten 80 survivors sacrifices and 10 all survivors hooked.



    Devout1.PNG Devout2.PNG


  • Same issue. 4k with 11 hooks = silver devout.

  • Same with me. Just had a nurse game going for adept. Got 11/12 hooks. At the end of the game it said merciless killer, then I check the emblems and see I had a silver devout. I was so excited I finally got it, but nope it got robbed.

  • Same for me as well. In one game I had 10 hooks and 3 survive, 2nd game had 11 hooks and 4 killed, and another game 10 hooks and 4 kills. Each game I have recieved only silver. Because of this, I didn't get the challenge of "Spill Blood" in the Archive and cannot pass that challenge since there is only one killer path there. The challenge is virtually unobtainable due to devout is always silver.

  • I kept getting this bug and thought I was just bad.

  • I think it may be bugged again. Emblems have been bugged in the past.

  • still bugged. 4K 10 hooks (all died on hook, no dcs). silver emblem. it's hard enough to get gold devout and this challenge is blocking all the other killer challenges. this is really frustrating.

    (p.s. matchmaking...)

    20210320213749_1.jpg 20210320213802_1.jpg