Pallets are still broken???
I thought they fixed pallets during the last update? Killers are still magically teleporting to the other side after stunning them. Even when I play killer the same thing happens... is this happening to anyone else??
I thought they fixed pallets during the last update? Killers are still magically teleporting to the other side after stunning them. Even when I play killer the same thing happens... is this happening to anyone else??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it is still happening. Not as much as the last times but there is still that problem.
I'm still getting hit after I vault pallets and windows sometimes. Not as bad as it was prepatch but it happens enough to be super annoying.
Yeah.. I've noticed this too! Not fair :(