Anybody else have this problem?

I've been playing with my friend pretty frequently the last few months, and we've noticed that whenever we play against a Freddy, we go to get a pallet stun, and it looks like he gets stunned but he doesn't drop the survivor. As far as we've noticed, it's just this killer. Are we crazy or is this a thing other people have noticed? Idk if there's some sort of difference in timing for him to get stunned or if every time both of us have gone for a stun while he's carrying someone, they've not worked out of coincidence.


Edit; we do fine getting regular stuns, it's just like it never happens when we're going for a save

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah you probably just drop it too early. However, veeery rarely when I totally had to be stunned and drop the survivor nothing happens, I think these times its a latency issue. Maybe test this issue in KYF?

    Do I need to drop it later for Freddy than other killers? I haven't had a problem getting it done for anybody else, but I think kyf testing is a good idea.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No its the same across all killers. However, Freddys is known for having a model that doesnt correlate with his m1 too well (attacks that hit and should hit, but look like they shouldn't) because he has a smaller model, I think its the same fundamental problem here. Not a bug btw, just funky model. Since I answered kind of late I'm interested if you did testing already and if it helped?

    I think that might have something to do with it, we did a little bit of testing and we've sort of come to the conclusion that we need to wait a bit longer to stun just as a safety cushion, cause when he looks like he's ready, he isn't. It's more consistent when he's been facing us with the pallet in front of him & between us, but we still have issues when the pallet is behind him.