Is something very wrong with this?
I seem to have pipped 3 times from one match during a daily. I may just be very tired but I thought you could only pip twice at most. Plus I only earnt one pip lol
I seem to have pipped 3 times from one match during a daily. I may just be very tired but I thought you could only pip twice at most. Plus I only earnt one pip lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*Alpha gamer has entered the chat*
seriously though I think this is a bug lol you probably pipped regularly
Its just a friendly bug.
A bug? I thought this game was bug free? I thought they were doing a pretty good job so far ๐