Jane Cosmetics
You guys did her right, pls keep the Jane Cosmetics coming ❤️❤️ I love them so much~
You guys did her right, pls keep the Jane Cosmetics coming ❤️❤️ I love them so much~
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jane tends to be my guilty pleasure when I play survivor❤️
Same, I love her character
the new skin is really good
She’s the only character I’ve bought all cosmetics for because I actually like all of them
I REALLY like the new skin, but I'm a Cheryl main and have nothing for her 🥺
I'm not exactly a Jane main myself but i do have to say that she's pretty much the only character that has good or at least decent skins.
Not a single cosmetics that looks really awful on her