Bloodweb QoL

What kind of bloodweb quality of life would you like to see?

Comments

  • None of those but rather sell my stuff! I have so many OP addons or moris and keys that I will never in my life use other then a daily I want to get rid of them! I have 100 red moris on nurse! thats 700.000 bp dead weight!

  • @Pirate said:

    None of those but rather sell my stuff! I have so many OP addons or moris and keys that I will never in my life use other then a daily I want to get rid of them! I have 100 red moris on nurse! thats 700.000 bp dead weight!

    You don't enjoy your pile enough

    I have 300 rings and 150 black wards on blight which is 2,700,000 bp worth of horde and I couldn't be prouder

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006364#Comment_2006364

    You don't enjoy your pile enough

    I have 300 rings and 150 black wards on blight which is 2,700,000 bp worth of horde and I couldn't be prouder

    I just dont have as many hours as you. What I was saying is i have 100+ Moris on one killer and I never used one of them. But I have no bp addons left on nurse!

  • More perks would also be nice, but half prices would help everything including perks.

  • @Pirate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006370#Comment_2006370

    I just dont have as many hours as you. What I was saying is i have 100+ Moris on one killer and I never used one of them. But I have no bp addons left on nurse!

    I got 60 streamers and 61 puddings on the pile, just keep playing and just keep stacking

  • Removing perk tiers and just making all perks into their tier 3 versions by default.

    Edit: Also, the ability to sell things you dont want for 2/3rds of their purchase price.