Why does Badham have the 'varieties'?

Been scoring the wiki et all and I couldn't find an answer as to why the preschool has 5 nearly identical varieties.

is there a good reason or was this just a weird attempt to fill the mappool at the time?

Comments

  • Every variation has something different about them, whether it be where gates spawn, where the houses are and generally just the same buildings in different places due to the map being more akin to a neighborhood rather than your usual map that's just loops and shack that can't be changed with RNG so well, so they did the different Badhams so that they could just make different versions you could get that basically still function like you still have RNG layout

  • Sure, but giving the 'variety' that could still have worked as one map. the map isn't that great to justify multiple varieties just for the sake of shaking up the layout slightly.

  • I'll agree it is a bit strange but eh, map still functions is all I care about