Map tier list based on totem spawn strength.
This is my opinion on the strongest to weakest maps for totem spawns.
If you disagree please let me know. It's a work in progress.
Corrections: (ongoing)
-Pale Rose and grim Pantry should be switched.
-Hawkins should be mid to low A tier instead of B.

Comments
I don't find Grim Pantry hard to locate totems on. There's always at least two guaranteed to spawn on the hill where shack is every time. Midwich should be S tier.
I actually meant grim and pale to be reversed. It seems my totems last better on pale Rose. Is pale just as easy for you to locate them?
Also I used to feel midwich was easily S tier but lately totems drop pretty quickly.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the totems on Grim Pantry. Sometimes they spawn on the borders where there's literally nothing.
I’d put Hawkins up one but otherwise very accurate
This is why totem perks can never be balanced
Often times my totems on Haddonfield spawn right next to the pallets at loops, so I think it should be at least C tier
Haddonfield is only where it is because of the spawns in unused rooms in houses usually never get broken.
I did indeed correct Hawkins... It does have some really weak spawns but also has some that are phenomenal. Good call! 😃
Lery's has a few obvious spawns but by far the most number of strong areas. I believe Lery's has many more possible spawn points than most maps.
My issues with the coal tower is that several spawn locations are shared with survivor spawn locations. I always lose a totem before I can cross the map.