Comments

  • @lolitsme said:

    I love survivor who say they get tunnel or camp every game but when i play survivor im getting camp maybe 1 every 10 game and tunnel just as much. I think most of the people exagerate on the amount of time they get tunnel and camp its not because you get hook 2 time in a row you are getting tunnel if you work on a gen with someone else and you are still injure im sorry but you are the one who will go down unless the other guy take the hit but i rarely see that

    I had a stroke reading that, please learn to text. And no, you're wrong, I get camped and tunneled very often.

  • When I play PTB it's camping/tunneling every game

  • @lolitsme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2002204#Comment_2002204

    Good i will write in my own langage

    Se que jai dis est mon experience quand je joue survivor et cest vrai que les survivor exagere sur les killer qui camp et tunnel. Un killer peut se faire call un camper pcq il a 2 survivor a coter du hook et si il pars il perd toute la pression qui a

    Get 'em!

    @WalkedMoss92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2002189#Comment_2002189

    I had a stroke reading that, please learn to text. And no, you're wrong, I get camped and tunneled very often.

    I don't know why you edited your thread to say closed, but this is uncalled for.