Theme rap song for main menu on dbd
Help this kid out dbd and devs, he’s a great rapper, Hes rappin about your game, please reach out to him or I will if you guy want me too
Help this kid out dbd and devs, he’s a great rapper, Hes rappin about your game, please reach out to him or I will if you guy want me too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll see if @MandyTalk can help with what you're asking for.
Thank you so much my girlfriend and I love his rap song, check it out too
Can we get dababy as a survivor now?
That be awesome to see him as a survivor
no problem man, what was it called again?