Holy ping, Batman!

F49FF91B-23D4-4D0E-BD49-89F9A7CE59B4.jpeg

How does this even happen? 😦😂

They were a rank 18 baby Dweet and whenever they got downed they’d have Tenacity level 15 on the floor. Boy moved like sonic.

Comments

  • @Todessense said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/233084/holy-ping-batman

    Had this happen to me too some days ago. First i thought it was a hacker since he even started working on a gen like 10 seconds AFTER being downed. But since the gen also didnt got regression and nothing else weirdly happned i guessed it was just ping. Still made sure to get him out of the match asap.

    EDIT: Was also a Dwight btw.

    I assumed it was some sort of lag switch but he didn’t do anything but stand facing the wall, hide in lockers or get downed so I think his internet was just beyond terrible.

    I just don’t know how you play online games with that ping. 🙈