Anyone able to see if screams are used for tricksters theme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMFsUUhlfOM
I don't know much about music I was wondering if someone who does is able to find any screams in the audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMFsUUhlfOM
I don't know much about music I was wondering if someone who does is able to find any screams in the audio
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think around 1:20 there is a different sound like "scream". very low and not noticeable. i had to hear the video very high tho.
it's very hard to find the exact moment where you hear the screams,i think they are very well hiden,maybe you can hear them better with headphones?