PC - Blocked then disconnected by escaping through the door

I was playing survivor (Yui) on Midwitch against a Nurse.

I didn't notice any connexion issue during the match.

At the end of the match I just ran past the openned gate (3rd man to leave I think) and my character froze, leaving me with no control over it appart from camera (the head and posture were not reacting)

I standed there for a few second and got teleported backward at the gate (interruptor). My last teammate leaved and the killer teleported in the gate and turn to face me. Then I got excluded of the match, got a screen showing me that THE KILLER did DC.

I have kept my medkit and its addons (no white ward) but I got DC penality for 5min.

Here are my logs. I played one match sice then.

DeadByDaylight.log

I'm not fluent in english so sorry what i say doesn't make sence.

Tagged: Pending

Comments