Where did they go!? Trophy help!

Hi I am looking for 3 players that would like to team up to get the "Where did they go!?" Achievement. My username is Dragon_Slayer623 and I have crossplay on. Please help me!! Im trying to get 100% of the Achievements and this is the last hard one I have left! If we bring one key, one map, and two toolboxes I know we can escape! :) I will keep this post up until i got this trophy!

Comments

  • Hi,

    Me and a friend are also trying to 100% the game and this is one of the trophies we still need. We are not that hight of a rank but we do have a good understanding etc. Hopefully we can help each other out?

  • @Sealaris said:

    Hi,

    Me and a friend are also trying to 100% the game and this is one of the trophies we still need. We are not that hight of a rank but we do have a good understanding etc. Hopefully we can help each other out?

    Sure! What are your usernames? I'll add you and we can shoot for this together.

  • My username is Sealaris and his is GitaGlennos, we are both playing on ps4 btw. Looking forward to try for it