Which Map is Your Fav and Why?

Lets discus about this question. Which map is your fav as surv and killer? And Why?


Mine;

as Surv, Haddonfield because houses of perfect for hide and loop.

as Killer; Red Forest because not so much loop area, perfect map for me

Comments

  • Saloon is my favourite map for both survivors and killers.

    For killer it small enough to roam around/patrol gens, have good pallet placement and good that a good killer can hit/down a survivor without breaking the pallet.

    For survivors it easy to find gens and the ten placement are good for both sides and the loop it has are not the best but certainly better than the rest

  • As a Killer, I love Dead Dawg Saloon especially as Trapper. As a Survivor, I love the Family Estate, that Bamboo cover had saved my ass more than a few times.

  • For Survivor I really enjoy Badham. But I really dislike Swamp

    For Killer I really enjoy Dead Dawg

    But I really dislike Red Forest