Has anyone encountered this glitch before
I speared somone before they ran out the gate but as I was realing them in they suddenly vanished and it says they escaped?
I speared somone before they ran out the gate but as I was realing them in they suddenly vanished and it says they escaped?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably got past the area that triggers the escape at the exact same time you hit them, but their model was still able to be hit. And once the escape animation ended and they got to the end screen, their model despawned.
...this might not be right but I think that's probably what happened, if my explanation makes any kind of sense.
I actually managed to kill someone with Pyramid Head after they escaped once. The crawled out and had the Escaped icon on their name, but they were tormented and on death hook, and the game gave me the prompt to kill them.... so i did. Through the Entity's spikes, and the Escaped icon turned into a skull
I can't imagine the rage