Trapper is my boy.

I'm not a trapper main, but I have to say lately he has been one of my favorite killers to play. It feels so rewarding when survivors are stepping in traps they would have never thought were there.

I just had a match where I saw two people bringing flashlights, and where I had previously trapped around a specific hook. Someone went down and lucky for me it was near that hook, so I placed myself from an angle where I knew a survivor with a flashlight HAD to go through in order to get it, which unlucky for them that was where the trap was. So, sure enough I hear one of them running for the flashlight save and instead step into the trap as I pick up. Hook the guy, and bam got another hook. xD

This is where I find the most fun in him, is making these plays. I don't know if anyone mains him but he is definitely my go-to killer as of late. Aside from my main which is Mikey. ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  • That snap has to be one of the most satisfying noises in the game.

    Edit - As a Mikey main PLEASE tell me you do Spooky Myers on Lerys sometimes? I looooooooooove going against that as a survivor. Only time this game is ever scary. I don't even remotely care if I get stomped. So much fun.

  • @aEONoHM said:

    That snap has to be one of the most satisfying noises in the game.

    Edit - As a Mikey main PLEASE tell me you do Spooky Myers on Lerys sometimes? I looooooooooove going against that as a survivor. Only time this game is ever scary. I don't even remotely care if I get stomped. So much fun.

    @aEONoHM

    Yes, it is indeed one of my favorite sounds in the game. haha

    VERY rarely do I play spooky Myers, I'm the other kind of spooky, the Dead Rabbit + Monitor & Abuse kind. ๐Ÿ˜‚ He is definitely spooky, even though he is so tall. A good Myers will wait around the corner and slash you as you pass by. I've done this so many times, and I think it really throws survivors off. Haha

  • The sound of survivors stepping in traps is one of the most satisfying sounds. One time I caught 3 survivors at once from various traps around the map, it was so nice especially when I realised it wasn't a glitch. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    When I'm a survivor if I step in a randomly placed trap I'm just proud of that Trapper. If I step in trap that's in pallet/window/doorway I just laugh since I should've known better. I wish they'd fix his base kit to carry more traps and make them darker, he needs some love so I can play against him more often.

  • I've been having a lot of fun as Trapper as well, he's so satisfying when he works. I also love that one of the weakest killers in the game is also one of the only killers that can turn a trial around. I just wish the new grass wasn't so thin.