Beatures & Fugs

Bugs that were features, features that were bugs.

What are some old bugs that you liked and wish would be added back in as features?



Personally, I miss a certain old bug where tall, stretched humanoid shadows of sacrificed survivors would sporadically appear.

They scare the bleep outta you when you’re rounding a corner and run through one. “What was that?!” You’d exclaim. But then you turn around and it’s gone! Might not see another one for 5 matches. I feel like this adds a nice “creep factor” that fits well with the game. The shadow remnants of the Entity’s previous victims....

Comments

  • Oh yeah, and let’s not forget the more recent “happy feet!” Survivors really got it going prior to the animation rework!

  • There’s a new one I’ve been noticing lately! After someone dies on a hook, you can still hear them crying when you’re near it! (PS4, and not every game).

    I like it though. Adds a nice “creep” factor!