We need at least one really dark hellish map! Midwich is great and tickles the right spot, but as a horror game, I feel it needs βthat oneβ map, which is nightmare from start to finish, jump scares, not much light, eerie and amplified six.
This game is dark enough as it is. I really don't feel like playing an entire map like old Gideon downstairs which was basically a black screen the whole time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Game is a nightmare to play on so there you go
This game is dark enough as it is. I really don't feel like playing an entire map like old Gideon downstairs which was basically a black screen the whole time.
I suggest my ex's appartment.
If you want an absolute nightmare of a map, try bringing back old Haddonfield with the quadruple windows.
Lukeeboy = entitled survivor, who hides all game in a Bush with a key and then says GG at the end of the match π
K.
Did you really just create an account to say that? How petty
thats racist
Huh