Any swf looking for an extra?
I've always pretty much played solo and I'm honestly getting tired of it any groups have room for 1 more? I'll be on for a few hrs I play on playstation but I have discord
I've always pretty much played solo and I'm honestly getting tired of it any groups have room for 1 more? I'll be on for a few hrs I play on playstation but I have discord
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a swf but I can add you and we can play a few games sometime. It's not fair to leave someone in the hell known as Solo Q.
As long as you don't run Urban, Self care and you agree Hag is the worst then we're all good ๐
I can't play this tonight or tomorrow but I'll happily play early Sunday. Just need your username to add you mate ๐