Are bloodpoints uncapped?
The reason why I ask is because Im currently watching ScottJund and he is over 2 million BP. Like I know there is a seperate pool for gifted BP and earned BP but it feels like its still over the max cap.
The reason why I ask is because Im currently watching ScottJund and he is over 2 million BP. Like I know there is a seperate pool for gifted BP and earned BP but it feels like its still over the max cap.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you can earn only 1 milion but bp form codes orf login reward can go above limit
ah ok, what pool gets used first? The ones that are earned or the ones that are gifted?
gifted