PTB and my opinon on it!

Buffs and nerfs: love them.

  • I play Spirit a lot recently, not sure if you guys aren't slowly overbuffing her.
    Buffing her, buffing mangled and nerf survivor heal, might put things out of hand real fast, but as for now I think we're in an ok spot.

I play both sides, so I don't want one side to be insane overpowered.

  • Hooking a survivor: Feels #########, like you're stuck for 0.5 seconds.

  • The new blingding screen: love it.

  • Finding games on PTB: well... takes like forever xD

  • ######### Nurse...

To my person:
Rank 1 on both sides with over 2500 hours.

Comments

  • From what I've heard spirit may still be bugged... I can't PTB this is what I've heard from streams and such... I'm hoping the devs stomp the bugs soon so that she can still be tested properly 
  • What's the bug exactly on her? I didn't feel any bugs, when playing her, except the hooking survivors.

    Played against her as well and everything felt normal.

  • The woosh appears to still be directional and the devs dont want it to be anymore they state on the notes that it shouldn't be...
    Also you can still tell where she is while she's phase walking from what I've heard these are things that should have been changed as stated in the notes but appear to not be fixed or still need fixing up on...