Yay? Or Nay?

This PTB, for me atleast, LOOKS pretty solid, even though I can't play it cuz, y'know console.

I wanna hear some of y'alls opinions, is it a step up? or a step down?





I'm blanking, NoobyGugget.

Comments

  • Well, NoobyGugget, it definitely seems decent. At least, compared to the last few patches. We of course won't know until it goes live, but just by looking at it, it seems bearable. Definitely a step up from the Twins. I haven't played it much, because the PTB just ######### explodes my computer for some reason.

    Wraith buff, good!

    Blight POV fix, good!

    DS change, good or bad depending on your viewpoint!

    The Trickster, better than the Twins' imo. Even if he's brought out a lot of screaming about "k-PoP bAd MaSkEd MaN gOoD!1!!". He seems really fun, but not too strong. Could probably use some buffs and changes to be more interactive on both sides.

    The new perks are okay. Survivor's are worse than Killler's, but none of them are game-changing.

  • The changes and fixes are good. Its unfortunate that its taken this long and this much bitching about it to have them actually do something, but it does show slight improvement. Along with the UI changes. Granted they need to be listening to the community A LOT faster, but overall it is a step forward. Killer seems kinda bland and lack luster and the perks are more or leas reworks of old perks but I can't imagine its easy to create new things without causing too much power creep.

  • I can’t play it either but blight and wraith changes are superb

    Trickster is a fun but weak addition to the roster and yun lee is very cool

  • Everything but trickster is a step up

    Trickster is natural I would say he is sorta weak

    I'm not sure about frames on console tho

  • I am looking forward to the Wraith Buff!!

    But this is probably the first killer I will not own. Just not interested.

  • YAY from me!

    there seem to be less bugs, we got colorblind mode(!!!!), DS as pure anti-Tunnel (which didn’t bother me either way), Wraith and Blight, no map rework or new map is sad but they said it’s because they couldn’t finish it in time (yay, no unfinished stuff just to get it done for a set date), new killer that will -unlike Blight and Twins- end up in my casual killer rotation, new survivor gets hopefully some affordable cosmetics that I like though.