BTB
can't seem to get in a game, it's start out and then I go back to the join a game page, what the heck is going on? and if I do get in the game it ends and I escape and get a message can't update player update or whatever hey any help out there?
can't seem to get in a game, it's start out and then I go back to the join a game page, what the heck is going on? and if I do get in the game it ends and I escape and get a message can't update player update or whatever hey any help out there?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments