Basement hook challenge hooks not counting.
I was on léry's and hooked 6 people in basement but 0 of them registered on that particular map. This is non-ptb
Tagged:
Acknowledged
I was on léry's and hooked 6 people in basement but 0 of them registered on that particular map. This is non-ptb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, i just encountered it as well, had 7 hooks in basement, got 0.
Only count one for match. But counts 0 is strange this trohy have problems after the update of fabruary
Lets help upping this discussion for the develop team see it's important. I upped to 4.
It's the Léry's map, I have had same problem but I was okay on Coldwind and Yamaoka after, on these two maps it counts basement hooks correctly for me.