I CAN T PLAY WITH KILLER

######### i waniting in lobby as a killer and no one comes in WTFF I WANT TO PLAY WITH KILLERS PLS FIX IT

Comments

  • @RSB said:
    Rank 20-16?

    Thats my guess too :lol:

    Hail the devs for the great idea to make queue time insane for beginner players. Who thougth again that this would be a great idea?

  • @RSB said:
    Rank 20-16?

    yes why this is the problem?

  • @cristi_22 said:

    @RSB said:
    Rank 20-16?

    yes why this is the problem?

    At these ranks, no players, Survivor or Killer can lose rank. Therefore, all of the new survivors have played and ranked up out of this pool. So any killers who didn't rank to 15 are forced to just wait forever to get matches.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @RSB said:
    Rank 20-16?

    Thats my guess too :lol:

    Hail the devs for the great idea to make queue time insane for beginner players. Who thougth again that this would be a great idea?

    As a beginning player more interested in the Killer side than the Survivor side (I have played both), yeah, this is asinine. If anything drives me from the game, despite loving DBD, it's going to be that. Getting two matches in an hour on average means it's going to be a career to progress to Rank 15.

    I already have a career, I don't need a second one.

  • @RSB said:
    Rank 20-16?

    Thats my guess too :lol:

    Hail the devs for the great idea to make queue time insane for beginner players. Who thougth again that this would be a great idea?

    I think it was a good idea. Since I proposed something like that. But I also proposed that there should be a barrier, where people could decide to be matched with the normal pool or stay on the easier noob ranks.