Perk idea: Block exit when killer is in exit gate area
The perk would block the exit gate similarly like Blood Warden, but would activate whenever the killer is inside the exit gate area.
Punish those T-bagging survivors, or the survivors who want to escort out the injured ones by body blocking :D
Could be a similarly hated perk like NOED, but that's the goal. :D
What do you think?
Comments
I think it'd be highly underpowered for killers, but would be occasionally be extremely unfair for survivors when they get there right in front of the killer but get blocked off and now are just plain dead. A terrible idea.
I'd absolutely hate this perk in some situations. I
n situations where people are waiting by the exit gate, then sure, I guess it would be fine, although some people wait bu the gate to either make sure the rest of their team is safe (especially in solo) or to give the killer a free down so the killer gets more BP.
In situations when someone is body blocking for their team for a narrow escape, it would be extremely frustrating as the survivors made the right play, they successfully made a save only to be punished because the killer is running this perk.