Do you think Fast Track will be meta for solo?
I feel its going to meta for solo and just like Kindred is.
If your teammates get hook quickly it can help get gens done
What do you think?
I feel its going to meta for solo and just like Kindred is.
If your teammates get hook quickly it can help get gens done
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it will be meta for SWF genrush squads that all run it and all get the benefit. For solo players it seams kinda neat, but not that strong (which is a good thing because balance-wise you don't want to speed gens up as a general rule). Basically, why speed one gen up a little bit when you can run a perk that slows the killers objective down significantly more?