What's this?
So on the recent Twitter post for the survey of the shattered bloodlines chapter someone showed this picture of cosmetics. I'm very sure this is not real but they look like legacy except they actually change some features of the killers. I think they look pretty nice though. And if this does turn out to be real or something I sincerely apologize for this and a mod should take it down.

Comments
Huntress' looks dope. I don't play her but I might pick her up again for that.
if they make these like legacys (like, weapon for devotion 1, head for devotion 2 and body for devotion 3) i will start playing this game SO MUCH in the next time xD
The new cosmetics are already in the game files. They seem to be the Halloween ones.
Halloween Cosmetics.
Hallowed Blight
There is also a dwigt skin themed with the doc and nurse.
GIMME!
Not complaining though, Nobushi THICC