Where are the details on the new chapter?

Patch notes simply say new killer and new survivor. Is there some other place with the details the killer power and all the new perks? Pictures too maybe?

I’m on PS4 with no access to ptb, but I’ve never really had this issue before. Something about the start of ptb, buzz around new killer (or lack thereof), and patch notes just seems.......different this time around.

Comments

  • Youtube, the wikipedia, twitch....

    Patch notes however are here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/277-4-6-0-ptb

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Youtube, the wikipedia, twitch....

    Patch notes however are here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/277-4-6-0-ptb

    Yes, these are the patch notes I read earlier. Very sparse as it relates to the new chapter.

    YouTube and friends - that’s all fine and dandy, but why do we need to go search for the info and dig through countless opinion pieces? Especially when the official forum is right here.

    In the past, the devs have made a big hoopla about the new content with really great teaser videos and a week or so of building anticipation. Then they ultimately link to a forum page with detailed graphical renderings and descriptions of everything that’s new.

    Why not this time? The teaser was minimal - literally watching a clock. The description is ‘new characters added’ [paraphrased]. Why does it seem so lackluster? Where’s the excitement? Where are the cut-and-dry details of what’s coming and how it works? Why is it so different this time around?

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990991#Comment_1990991

    Yes, these are the patch notes I read earlier. Very sparse as it relates to the new chapter.

    YouTube and friends - that’s all fine and dandy, but why do we need to go search for the info and dig through countless opinion pieces? Especially when the official forum is right here.

    In the past, the devs have made a big hoopla about the new content with really great teaser videos and a week or so of building anticipation. Then they ultimately link to a forum page with detailed graphical renderings and descriptions of everything that’s new.

    Why not this time? The teaser was minimal - literally watching a clock. The description is ‘new characters added’ [paraphrased]. Why does it seem so lackluster? Where’s the excitement? Where are the cut-and-dry details of what’s coming and how it works? Why is it so different this time around?

    Why do I have to do it for you? You clearly know it all exists and can find out all of it in like....10 - 20 seconds using google.

    Did you just want me to say where or link one of those resources just to say that? Because no matter what I could have said or posted you would have said all that anyways. So you don't actually want the information, you just want to be upset about where said information is located. Which is fine, okay, just open with that then.


    Like what do you expect me to do about it? Wave my magic wand and change how BHVR does things? o.O

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1991034#Comment_1991034

    Why do I have to do it for you? You clearly know it all exists and can find out all of it in like....10 - 20 seconds using google.

    Did you just want me to say where or link one of those resources just to say that? Because no matter what I could have said or posted you would have said all that anyways. So you don't actually want the information, you just want to be upset about where said information is located. Which is fine, okay, just open with that then.

    Like what do you expect me to do about it? Wave my magic wand and change how BHVR does things? o.O

    Woah, ok, I wasn’t trying to attack you in any way - it’s more directed at the devs and the inconsistency. Maybe I came off harsh, so I apologize.

    Overall, I don’t want you to do anything for me, and that’s the point. The devs should have the info available on the forum like they usually do. And yes, the original purpose of this thread was to ask for a link to where the info is on the forum, because I couldn’t find it.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1991038#Comment_1991038

    Woah, ok, I wasn’t trying to attack you in any way - it’s more directed at the devs and the inconsistency. Maybe I came off harsh, so I apologize.

    Overall, I don’t want you to do anything for me, and that’s the point. The devs should have the info available on the forum like they usually do. And yes, the original purpose of this thread was to ask for a link to where the info is on the forum, because I couldn’t find it.

    Then it would be better to post this in the feedback section.