My problem with The Trickster.
First of all, I didn't know that Dead by Daylight had done a collaboration with Free fire (JOKE).
Second, my only problem is the unpleasant design of the character, another remote killer is a minimal problem, but it implies that the developers are running out of ideas to create original characters like The Trickster, it is a poorly made mix between Legion and Huntress. The only thing I think they have tried is the look of the survivor, the colorblind modes and the graphic change to the lobby. Perhaps in that I am grateful for a new chapter, but this killer is a joke just by looking at it. Since when did you rely on Jared Leto's version of the Joker to create a character like that? So many tracks on twitter and in the end this is the result of the killer? Not a secret hacker but a K-Poper as a killer? It's from LAUGH, it's not even anything compared to what we have (Trapper, Huntress, Nurse).
I think in appearance, they must have made it a Korean Zombie or a Ninja to fit it well, but a K-Poper as a killer, it's pitiful. I thought I would apply the LGBT to the survivor and there would be no complaint, but it is more reflected in this killer !!!
Comments